The Highland crew works quickly and efficiently, and our clean-up is pristine.
We prune according to ISA specifications, which includes pruning for safety, health, and aesthetics.
Safety pruning can include:
- Removing dead or loose limbs,
- Retrieving hangers,
- Reducing the crown for trees that are structurally weak,
- Trimming a tree away from a house, sidewalk, road, and driveway to provide clearance and meet HOA and city codes, and
- Removing one of multiple trunks when weakened.
Pruning for health can include:
- Removing redundant limbs and cross-overs,
- Tip reduction, if called for, and
- Pruning for fruit or nut production.
Pruning for aesthetics can include:
- Creating separation between trees when there is encroachment,
- Pruning to bring a tree into balance, and
- Removing water sprouts (caused when a tree is over-pruned).
The Highland Tree pros will chip up and remove all debris, leaving your site in immaculate condition.Free Tree Pruning Estimate (541)-520-6442 or Click Here